Game Developer (Mid/Senior)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a qualified “Game Builder” to join our game team! If you enjoy developing mobile games and are proud of your high-quality codes, we would love to meet you!
- Building impactful and hit, hyper-causal and casual games
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing games
- Writing robust and clean codes.
- Managing game development life cycle end-to-end.
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- 3+ years of Unity3D development experience including App Store / Google Play Store deployment.
- Knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming, working of game engine and game development.
- Understanding various programming languages and build tools (C#, Gradle, etc.)
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, search and graph algorithms.
What we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Food Expense (Sodexo)
- Bonus Opportunities
Culture & Facilities
- Work-life balance
- Human-oriented work environment
- İstanbul & Ankara offices (for Turkey)
- Hybrid working model
- Personal growth supports
About Soho Games
Soho Games is a fast-growing mobile gaming company focused on creating and publishing various mobile games.
We are based out of London, UK.
Despite being such a young company, founders and the team have more than 15 years of background in the digital world -B2C and B2B- with notable results across 25+ countries and millions of customers and operations in various countries from North America to Southeast Asia.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enjoyable moments for the boring world 🎈