Lead QA Tester (Remote)
Starloop is currently building a Functional QA team for Games. Not only is the QA Game Test Lead going to be responsible for ensuring the quality of our development activities from a functional perspective, but he or she will also support the creation of the new QA team within the company.
We’re looking for a technically proficient and knowledgeable Test Lead to lead our new QA test team. The ideal candidate is experienced in the gaming industry and must have a proven track record of creating data-focused test strategies and is going to serve as a focal leadership and mentoring point for the team.
The person should be capable of working on multiple projects and cooperating with Producers, Customers, and other Stakeholders -internal and external- in a fast-paced international environment.
- Lead, recruit, coach, and manage a team of QA Testers
- Identify, record, document in detail, and track bugs
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Accountable for the quality of all work and relationships on their team
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk
- Coach and develop leadership talent for succession planning
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness of the team and customer success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading test teams: +2 years
- Experience in the gaming industry: +4 years.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Experience in testing mobile games
- Shipped multiple game titles as a test lead
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Fluent in English
- Experience in testing on video games consoles (dev-kits) environments
- Experience in testing VR and AR
- Coding knowledge: C#, Unity, Unreal Engine
- Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner, ISTQB
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.