Senior Unity Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Starloop Studios is a leading game development company based in Lleida, near Barcelona (Spain) although this is a remote position, providing premium quality game art and game development B2B services to publishers and game developers since 2011. Our vision is to create, deliver and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients, making their vision a reality. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
Starloop has worked on hundreds of projects for outstanding companies all over the world. We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer that is able to not just develop kick-ass games and solve technical problems, but that is also able to integrate into a team that loves to create games, collaborate with its colleagues, and bring a positive attitude that allows us to reach further together.
Autonomy, flexibility, thinking out of the box, passion for challenge, strong values and working ethics are the attributes our Unity Developer must feel identified with, in a role in which you will work closely with other Game Developers, Designers, Producers, and Artists.
- Location: Remote
- >=2 years of experience in Unity
- Proficient with the .Net framework, its memory management
- Performance optimization experience
- Passion for video games!
- English skills: Proficiency
Bonus skills (nice to have)
- C++ programming
- Unreal Engine
What we offer you
- Variety of projects in different game genres and platforms
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues passionated about video-games
- Professional stability
- Flexible schedule
Your application has been successfully submitted.