We are looking for a Unity Developer who desires to work on the different hyper-casual projects and turn interesting designs into games(and maybe next hit?).
Help us to find people with our mindset and frequency to accomplish form as the perfect team.
- Develop new game prototypes or add new features to existing games
- Improve game features based on design requests
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve performance of games
- Identify and troubleshoot any game development flaws or bugs
- 2-5 years of experience developing games with the Unity engine
- Good knowledge of C# programming language
- Ability to understand and implement technical documentation
- Experience with 3D game physics
- Knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science, Games Development or Game Design
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, relationship building, and negotiation
What we can offer:
- Good salary and performance-based bonuses
- Share hit game profits with the core team
- Flexible work schedule
This is a full time/remote position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply with the portfolio of your previous shipped games, game prototypes, personal projects, or GitHub link.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.