This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Maestro Game Studio; our aim is to create unique and compelling game experiences in mobile devices. We are a small and passionate team dedicated to our mission. We would like to take advantage of being a dynamic team and create an environment where we are all teammates towards a common goal.
Our primary focus is on hybrid casual games which is a new genre in comparison. This particular genre requires a variety of skills, and it provides an opportunity for learning and improvement, which we value greatly. We desire all of us to be moving forward together and steadily while having a pleasant time.
Position: MARKETING ARTIST
- Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images, animated motion graphics, and other online advertising media units
- Working together with product and data team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Competent skills for design, drawing, creative and conceptual thinking
- Hands-on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to match various existing art styles
- Knowledge of composition, layout, lighting, colour theory
- Communication skills as a teammate
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in UI/UX
- A degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects, or a comparable degree
- Extensive portfolio of original assets designed for diverse genres of games
- At least 1 year of experience in the gaming industry
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and relaxed workplace
- Team events
- Lots of learning
- Snacks & beverages :)
If you would like to work with us, we would love to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create wonders!