This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Maestro Game Studio; our aim is to create unique and compelling game experiences in mobile devices. We are a small and passionate team dedicated to our mission. We would like to take advantage of being a dynamic team and create an environment where we are all teammates towards a common goal.
Our primary focus is on hybrid casual games which is a new genre in comparison. This particular genre requires a variety of skills, and it provides an opportunity for learning and improvement, which we value greatly. We desire all of us to be moving forward together and steadily while having a pleasant time.
Position: GAME DEVELOPER
- Prototyping from scratch to the complete game
- Designing and implementing features
- Building upon the games you have made
- Working collaboratively with a team from various disciplines
- Maintenance & optimization for the launched games
- Certain job autonomy
- Demonstrable and adequate experience with Unity & C#
- Ability to turn a game idea into a product
- An understanding of coding practices and patterns
- A deep understanding of game mechanics and gameplay experience
- Communication skills as a teammate
- Fluency in English
- A previous experience in professional mobile game development
- A degree in Computer Engineering or a related department
- Knowledge of game development related practices
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and relaxed workplace
- Team events
- Lots of learning
- Snacks & beverages :)
If you would like to work with us, we would love to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create wonders!