This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Maestro Game Studio; our aim is to create unique and compelling game experiences in mobile devices. We are a small and passionate team dedicated to our mission. We would like to take advantage of being a dynamic team and create an environment where we are all teammates towards a common goal.
Our primary focus is on hybrid casual games which is a new genre in comparison. This particular genre requires a variety of skills, and it provides an opportunity for learning and improvement, which we value greatly. We desire all of us to be moving forward together and steadily while having a pleasant time.
Position: GAME ARTIST
- Realize interesting game ideas in visual concepts
- Own and design a game from start to finish
- Work in close collaboration with the developer team and product manager
- Modelling, rigging and animating of in-game 3D assets
- Creating 2D assets
- Managing the visual structure inside Unity
- Certain job autonomy
- Hands-on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Blender
- Ability to match various existing art styles
- Knowledge of composition, layout, lighting, colour theory
- A portfolio of 2D/3D assets
- Communication skills as a teammate
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Unity
- Basic knowledge in UI/UX
- A degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects, or a comparable degree
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and relaxed workplace
- Team events
- Lots of learning
- Snacks & beverages :)
If you would like to work with us, we would love to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create wonders!