This job is no longer accepting applications.
About ROOF GAMES
Roof Games, which was founded as a subsidiary of Roof Stacks which started its activities in Gebze Informatics valley in 2015, made a rapid entry into the gaming industry in 2020 with its dynamic and competent staff. Providing service on augmented reality, artificial intelligence and block chain technologies, Roof Games, carries out game development activities in its own motion capture studio.
Roof Games aims to serve ahead of the age with its large and talented staff consisting of 2D illustrators, 3D modelling, animation, motion graphics, and software development and project teams. It goes on to grow with the motivation of continuing to produce fully equipped and innovative games.
Developing casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley, Roof Games improving casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley is looking forward to everyone who wants to be a part of this friendly team!
We are looking for Game Designer,
- Working together with Roof Games’s studio partners for key processes such as: Ideation, execution and game design
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games;
- Coming up with new ideas and improve practices in order to advance retention, engagement and monetization of our game audience
- Developing a comprehensive in-game event strategy
- Generating new game ideas, brainstorm for the most innovative ideas with studio partners and make sure the execution of prototypes to be excellent to meet Roof Games’s quality and quantity standards;
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts and designs.
- Reviewing competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing
- To be able to convey ideas easily,
- To be clear, short, open and persuasive in all kinds of communication,
- To detect problems in advance and resolve them without personalization,
- Communication with the developer team
- To help the team put together a better quality and sustainable product,
- To be able to offer practical solutions with solution focus,
- To direct all kinds of technical and non-technical communication negotiations in a way that results in a positive outcome.
- To know team, task and/or customer issues and cooperate with relevant managers when necessary to quickly prevent or resolve them,
- To act with common sense in solving the problem.
What we offer you:
- Working with agile system
- Offering oppurtunities to ignite your potential
- Comfortable workplace
- Hibrit work pattern
- Co-op with Bahcesehir University Master's Programs
- Allianz Private Health Insurance
- Improving with career training
- Cocktail days
- Annual leave from the first year
- Sapling donation in your name
- Multinet meal card
- Shuttle bus service
Your application has been successfully submitted.