Senior Unity Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About ROOF GAMES
Roof Games, which was founded as a subsidiary of Roof Stacks which started its activities in Gebze Informatics valley in 2015, made a rapid entry into the gaming industry in 2020 with its dynamic and competent staff. Providing service on augmented reality, artificial intelligence and block chain technologies, Roof Games, carries out game development activities in its own motion capture studio.
Roof Games aims to serve ahead of the age with its large and talented staff consisting of 2D illustrators, 3D modelling, animation, motion graphics, and software development and project teams. It goes on to grow with the motivation of continuing to produce fully equipped and innovative games.
Developing casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley, Roof Games improving casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley is looking forward to everyone who wants to be a part of this friendly team!
We are looking for Senior Unity Game Developer,
- Excellent Developing Experience in Unity/Unity3D
- Degree in computer science or relevant fields
- Excellent understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Excellent understanding of and practical experience with C# (C#: preferably 3 years of experience / Unity: 3+ years of experience)
- Basic understanding of development practices (Version Control, Agile)
- The ability to understand, debug and modify existing code
- Strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- The ability to wear different hats due to needs of company. ( ie. Unity Front/Backend Dev, Unity Generalist)
- Ability to convey ideas easily,
- Ability to have professional communication with each stakeholder,
- Ability to be clear, short, open and persuasive in all kinds of communication,
- Ability to detect problems and solving them in the very beginning
- Ability to help the team while creating a sustainable product with higher quality,
- Ability to offer practical solutions,
- Ability to direct all kinds of technical and non-technical negotiations in a way that results with a positive outcome.
- Ability to have a good grasp of team, task and/or customer issues and collaborate with relevant managers when necessary, and to swiftly prevent or resolve these,
- Ability to act with common sense while solving the problems.
What we offer you:
- Working with agile system
- Offering oppurtunities to ignite your potential
- Comfortable workplace
- Hibrit work pattern
- Co-op with Bahcesehir University Master's Programs
- Allianz Private Health Insurance
- Improving with career training
- Cocktail days
- Annual leave from the first year
- Sapling donation in your name
- Multinet meal card
- Shuttle bus service
Your application has been successfully submitted.