Senior 3D Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About ROOF GAMES
Roof Games, which was founded as a subsidiary of Roof Stacks which started its activities in Gebze Informatics valley in 2015, made a rapid entry into the gaming industry in 2020 with its dynamic and competent staff. Providing service on augmented reality, artificial intelligence and block chain technologies, Roof Games, carries out game development activities in its own motion capture studio.
Roof Games aims to serve ahead of the age with its large and talented staff consisting of 2D illustrators, 3D modelling, animation, motion graphics, and software development and project teams. It goes on to grow with the motivation of continuing to produce fully equipped and innovative games.
Developing casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley, Roof Games improving casual mobile games in its comfortable and fun office in the Informatics Valley is looking forward to everyone who wants to be a part of this friendly team!
- Communicate with the clients and/or Art Director to understand the concept and requirements of a project
- Create 2D models of the sketches in the computer and modify the design if required
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent educational background in Visual Arts, Fine Arts or other similar quantitative field
- Worked in the game and software industry (ar/vr, hologram etc.)
- Understand the esthetics of visual communication in order to satisfy the team requirements
- Strong modelling, UVing, Bake Texture, PBR Texture, Lighting and texturing skills required
- Good knowledge of 3Ds max, Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop etc.
- Working knowledge of normal mapping and the different methods of creating them is preferred.
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real time, the 3D engines, and level editors.
- Ability to work on different artistic styles.
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
- To be able to convey ideas easily,
- To be in professional communication with each stakeholder,
- To be clear, short, open and persuasive in all kinds of communication,
- To detect problems in advance and resolve them without personalization,
- Communication with the developer team
- To help the team put together a better quality and sustainable product,
- To be able to offer practical solutions with solution focus,
- To direct all kinds of technical and non-technical communication negotiations in a way that results in a positive outcome.
- To know team, task and/or customer issues and cooperate with relevant managers when necessary to quickly prevent or resolve them,
- To act with common sense in solving the problem.
What we offer you:
- Working with agile system
- Offering oppurtunities to ignite your potential
- Comfortable workplace
- Co-op with Bahcesehir University Master's Programs
- Allianz Private Health Insurance
- Improving with career training
- Cocktail days
- Annual leave from the first year
- Sapling donation in your name
- Multinet meal card
- Shuttle bus service
Your application has been successfully submitted.